The Friends of Geisinger-Lewistown Hospital is a volunteer organization committed to providing quality services, programs, philanthropic advancement and fundraising for Geisinger-Lewistown Hospital and the community.
Women, men, and youth who join Friends of Geisinger-Lewistown Hospital make lasting friendships while providing essential assistance, support and financial aid for many of the hospital's needs. If you are interested in meeting and helping people, you can contribute both physically and/or financially in many ways. You may be as active as your time and commitment permits.
Benefits of becoming a Friend
- Meet new people, make lasting friendships and learn new skills.
- Support Geisinger-Lewistown Hospital and its mission.
- No membership dues.
- Annual charity golf tournament
- Community outreach events/health promotion
- Lobby sales
- Scholarship committee
- Opportunities for Hospital volunteer participation (both patient and non-patient contact)
- Nightingale Gift Shop
Friends Board, 2011 - 2013
Oksana DeArment, President
Julie Maidens, Secretary
Danielle Rheel, VP of Fundraising and Public Relations
Ashley Henry, VP of Finance
400 Highland Avenue, Third Floor
Lewistown, PA 17044
Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm