24 Hour Dance Marathon for Grades 6 to Adults
Friends of Geisinger–Lewistown Hospital will host a "Dance Your Heart Out" 24 hour dance marathon for grades 6 to adults on March 1 - 2 at Rec Park Community Center.
The event will include:
- Teams of 1-12 members
- 3 meals, snacks, and plenty to drink for participants, free of charge
- Prizes throughout the event
- Activities, games, dancing, competitions, and more!
- T-shirt for every team member
- Prize for the most creative team name and team t-shirt design
Register your team by January 31, 2014 to secure a spot!
For more information, contact Julie Maidens at (717) 242-7486 or Phyllis Mitchell at (717) 242-7365.
Dance Marathon benefits the CHF (Congestive Heart Failure) Program at Geisinger–Lewistown Hospital. This program provides education, guidance and support to patients with CHF in our community.