The Sleep Center provides all sheets, blankets, pillows, towels and washcloths.Toiletries are provided upon request. Complimentary breakfast coupon to the Hospital's Eatery available upon request.
Please bring the following with you for your study:
- Loose sleep wear. (Note: MSLT and MWT tests are performed with the patient in their normal comfortable street clothes.)
- If you desire you may bring your own pillow and/or blanket.
- Toiletries; toothbrush, toothpaste, comb, shampoo, etc. These can be provided at no charge. A hair dryer is also available upon request.
- You must bring any medications that you normally take at night or in the morning. Medications are not available in the Sleep Center and cannot be given by our sleep techs. If assistance is needed with your medications, you may be required to bring a caregiver.
- Non-caffeinated snacks/beverages, if desired. These are available at no charge upon request.
- Reading material, if desired. Some material is provided in the room.
- Your favorite movie or show on VHS or DVD. A TV and VCR/DVD player are available.
- Completed sleep questionnaire if given one by your family doctor.
- Any study order forms or paper work given to you by your family doctor for this study.