11am - 8pm
- Fathers may visit anytime.
While Geisinger–Lewistown Hospital believes that visitors and family members play an important role in the welfare of our patients, we also recognize that it is essential to promote the health, safety and privacy of our patients and our community. Each patient has the right to visitors of their choosing. The hospital may restrict visitation for justified clinical reasons. When visitation
is restricted, the hospital will explain the reasons for any restrictions. Visitation privileges are not restricted based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or disability.
- No more than two visitors per patient at any time.
- Children under the age of 13 permitted.
- No visitors with colds, sore throats or contagious diseases.
- Visitors will be asked to leave the room during tests and
treatments for either patient in a semi-private room.
Please help us keep noise to a minimum so our patients get the rest
and recuperation they need.