Lewistown Hospital Cardiopulmonary Services offers a wide variety of diagnostic testing, education and therapy services dedicated to serving your health needs. As a team, we strive to provide the highest of quality healthcare focused on a combination of customer needs and satisfaction.
The department is led by board certified cardiologists and pulmonologists who utilize our high tech equipment and oversee the following area:
- Cardiac Rehab is an education and exercise program designed to provide both emotional and physical support after a heart attack or bypass surgery.
- Cardiology Services provides education and a variety of diagnostic testing for the heart.
- Neurology testing measures the electrical activity of the brain and is used to diagnose conditions such as seizure disorder, headache, blackout spells, dizziness, and stroke.
- Pulmonary Function Lab uses a variety of breathing tests to diagnose pulmonary (lung) disorders, evaluate exercise capacity, and provide nutritional assessment.
- Pulmonary Rehab is an education and exercise program designed to control and alleviate the symptoms and complications of chronic respiratory illnesses.
- Respiratory Care offers education and a wide range of diagnostic and therapeutic procedures to patients with pulmonary disorders.
- Sleep Center provides education and diagnostic testing to such sleep disorders as sleep apnea, narcolepsy, restless leg syndrome, periodic limb movement.
Lewistown Hospital Cardiopulmonary Services
400 Highland Avenue, 4th Floor
Lewistown, PA 17044
(717) 242-7171 or 7170
Monday - Friday 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM*
* Flexible scheduling for all tests & procedures with some services available during varying hours 7 days a week.