Geisinger-Lewistown Hospital Cardiopulmonary Services offers a wide variety of diagnostic testing, education and therapy services dedicated to serving your health needs. As a team, we strive to provide the highest of quality healthcare focused on a combination of customer needs and satisfaction.
The department is led by board certified cardiologists and pulmonologists who utilize our high tech equipment and oversee the following area:
- Cardiac Rehab is an education and exercise program designed to provide both emotional and physical support after a heart attack or bypass surgery.
- Cardiology Services provides education and a variety of diagnostic testing for the heart.
- Neurology testing measures the electrical activity of the brain and is used to diagnose conditions such as seizure disorder, headache, blackout spells, dizziness, and stroke.
- Pulmonary Function Lab uses a variety of breathing tests to diagnose pulmonary (lung) disorders, evaluate exercise capacity, and provide nutritional assessment.
- Pulmonary Rehab is an education and exercise program designed to control and alleviate the symptoms and complications of chronic respiratory illnesses.
- Respiratory Care offers education and a wide range of diagnostic and therapeutic procedures to patients with pulmonary disorders.
- Sleep Center provides education and diagnostic testing to such sleep disorders as sleep apnea, narcolepsy, restless leg syndrome, periodic limb movement.
Geisinger-Lewistown Hospital Cardiopulmonary Services
400 Highland Avenue, 4th Floor
Lewistown, PA 17044
(717) 242-7171 or 7170
Monday - Friday 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM*
* Flexible scheduling for all tests & procedures with some services available during varying hours 7 days a week.