Lewistown Healthcare Foundation offers this
information to you with the understanding that it is not to be
interpreted as medical or professional advice. The information should
not replace the advice of your physician. All medical information
presented should be discussed with your healthcare professional.
All content and artwork is the property of
Lewistown Healthcare Foundation unless otherwise noted. All rights are
reserved and permission to use any content or artwork should be obtained
from Lewistown Healthcare Foundation before it is used.
Geisinger–Lewistown Hospital takes your privacy seriously.
regarding information collected when you visit our web site. This policy
only applies to information collected or displayed on our web site.
personally identifiable information that Geisinger–Lewistown Hospital collects or
displays when you are on our web site.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that
Geisinger–Lewistown Hospital does not own or control, or to people that Lewistown
Hospital does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- Geisinger–Lewistown Hospital collects personally identifiable information
when you register in our guest book and request access to account
- When you register with Geisinger–Lewistown Hospital's guest book, we ask for
your name, address, email address, and personal interests. Once you
register with Geisinger–Lewistown Hospital's guest book, you are not anonymous to
- You may request access to your account information by contacting our Business Office at (717) 242-7715.
- Geisinger–Lewistown Hospital also automatically receives and records
information on our server logs from your browser including your IP
address, Geisinger–Lewistown Hospital's cookie information and the page you
- Geisinger–Lewistown Hospital uses information for three general purposes: to
customize the advertising and content you see, to fulfill your requests
for certain products, services, information, and to contact you about
specials and new products.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Geisinger–Lewistown Hospital will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
- Geisinger–Lewistown Hospital may send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of
Geisinger–Lewistown Hospital to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we
tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the
personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is
necessary to assist us.);
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
- We find that your actions on our web sites violate the Lewistown
Hospital's Terms of Service, the Geisinger–Lewistown Hospital, or any of our usage
guidelines for specific products or services.
- Geisinger–Lewistown Hospital may set and access Geisinger–Lewistown Hospital's cookies on your computer.
- Geisinger–Lewistown Hospital allows other companies that are presenting
advertisements on some of our pages to set and access their cookies on
your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their
own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do
not have access to Geisinger–Lewistown Hospital's 's cookies.
- Geisinger–Lewistown Hospital uses web beacons to access our cookies within
and outside our network of web sites and in connection with Lewistown
Hospital's products and services.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- Geisinger–Lewistown Hospital gives you the ability to edit your Lewistown
Hospital guest book, account Information, and preferences at any time,
including whether you want Geisinger–Lewistown Hospital to contact you about
services and new issues.
- You may request deletion of your Geisinger–Lewistown Hospital guest book information by visiting our Guest Book Deletion page.
- Your Geisinger–Lewistown Hospital's Account Information is password-protected for your privacy and security.
- In certain areas Geisinger–Lewistown Hospital uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
- Geisinger–Lewistown Hospital may amend this policy from time to time. If we
make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information
we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.
Questions or Suggestions
- If you have questions or suggestions complete a feedback form.